•••Please initial in the boxes- don't put a check mark! If there is any part of this page you do not understand, please ask the interviewer about it.•••
1. In order to be placed for work, I understand that I must be telephone accessible. I will notify Kaye Personnel, Inc. if my contact information changes
2. I understand that I am an employee of Kaye Personnel, Inc., and only I or Kaye Personnel, Inc. can terminate my employment. When an assignment ends, I must contact Kaye Personnel,Inc. within 1 business day for my next job assignment. I need to follow up with Kaye Personnel, Inc. weekly for assignments. Failure to do so will result in being considered a voluntary quit.
3. I understand that I am expected to complete any job assignment I accept. If I do not complete the assignment, then Kaye Personnel, Inc. can assume that I have voluntarily quit.
4. If for any reason, such as emergency or illness, I can not make it to work or will be late, I will contact
Kaye Personnel, Inc. prior to my designated start time. My failure to do so may be grounds for dismissal, and/or indicate that I have quit.
5. I understand that Kaye Personnel, Inc. pays employees weekly, that the pay period is Monday to Sunday, and that my pay will be directly deposited into my bank account or on to a BB&T pay card issued by Kaye Personnel, Inc. for the previous pay period
6. I understand that Kaye Personnel, Inc. will not recognize or pay for any hours worked by an employee which are not reported on an individual or group time sheet, signed by both the client and the employee. I also understand that in order to be paid in a timely manner, time tickets must be turned in no later than noon each Monday for the previous week . Any late tickets will not be paid until the next pay period.
7. I am aware that many clients of Kaye Personnel, Inc. require background checks for all temporary employees assigned to their companies. I give Kaye Personnel permission to conduct this background check. understand that this information is confidential and will be used for employment purposes only.
8. I understand and will comply with the Kaye Personnel Safety Rules and Policy Statement and Safety Orientation, and will also comply with the client's safety regulations and policies as well. If I have any questions regarding safety, I will address them to my supervisor. I understand that some positions may require safety equipment, which will be provided to me and a deposit withheld
9. If I sustain an injury on the job, I will inform the client and Kaye Personnel,Inc. immediately after the accident. Under no circumstances will I report the injury later than the end of the shift on which it occurred. Kaye Personnel, Inc. will coordinate with the client and myself, the proper procedure for treatment and reporting of the accident. Unauthorized medical treatment will not be covered by Kaye Personnel,Inc.
10. Kaye Personnel prohibits harassment or discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected status. I understand that if I observe such conduct or feel that I am a victim of such harassment or discrimination, I should report any incident immediately to my supervisor. I also understand that participation in any form of harassment or discrimination is against company policy and may result in disciplinary action and/or discharge.
11. Kaye Personnel's policy prohibits our employees from being under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol while on assignment at a client's facility. Kaye also prohibits the use, sale or possession of such substances. I understand that my failure to comply with this agreement will be grounds for my immediate termination.
12. I hereby declare that all statements contained in this application are true and correct and understand that false or inaccurate information in the application will be the basis for termination. I hereby authorize this company to investigate my background inclusive of criminal records and verify this information. I understand that if employed, my employment will not be for any fixed period of time and may be terminated by the company at any time. I also authorize this company to release the information contained herein and its findings and work history of my employment to other firms or persons upon request. I also understand and agree that I may be expected to work on a wide variety of job assignments in the South Jersey area and agree to accept assignments for which I am qualified as they become available. I also understand my failure to report for work will indicate I have quit. I also agree to submit to a drug screen upon request or as specified in Kaye Personnel, lnc.'s substance abuse policy.
13. I have read and fully understand the above statements regarding Kaye Personnel, Inc. policies and procedures and agree to the same. I understand that my failure to comply with these policies and procedures could lead to my termination and may jeopardize my insurance or unemployment benefits.
14. I have been given the Kaye Personnel Field Associate Handbook. It is my responsibility to read and understand the contents of the handbook and abide by the policies and rules as stated and described in the handbook.
15. I understand that the following point system is in effect immediately: Late: 2 points, Insubordination: 3 points, Leaving work area without approval: 3 points, Poor attitude towards work or co-workers: 1 point, Disruptive behavior: 3 points, Unexcused absence: 3 points, Excused absence more than 2 in a 30 day period: 2 points. I understand that I must notify Kaye Personnel of court appearances 1 week in advance. If one week's notice is not given your absence will be considered unexcused and points charged accordingly. I understand that a total of 5 points in a 30 day period will result in termination and points stay on record for a period of 30 days then will be disqualified.
MM slash DD slash YYYY